Donate to the Scholarship Fund
Help NCGPC provide scholarships to those who wish to attend the Planned Giving Day 2023 Conference but cannot afford to do so! Make your tax-deductible donation today, and help scholars who want to:
- Expand their knowledge of planned giving
- Transition into fundraising and, in particular, planned giving for a new career path
- Acquire new skills in planned giving to supplement their annual or major giving roles at their organizations
- Develop relationships with experienced planned giving professionals and discover new career opportunities
Please select one of the following buttons to donate to a Planned Giving Day Scholarship fund:
- Donate to the PG Day General Scholarship Fund (appropriate for all members and donors)
- Donate to the PG Day Named Scholarship Fund (appropriate for donors for $1,000 and above)
NCGPC would like to recognize individual contributors, which may include listing your name during the upcoming Planned Giving Day Conference. Your name will NOT be associated with the dollar amount of your gift. If you prefer to remain completely anonymous for your gift, please contact NCGPC President Ann Kolakowski no later than Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
In order for us to award scholarships in a timely fashion, please make your gift by no later than COB on Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Thank you for helping us to offer quality professional development opportunities to those with limited funds.
Donations submitted through donation forms on this site are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and are processed in U.S. dollars. The National Capital Gift Planning Council (NCGPC) is a member in good standing of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), an Indiana nonprofit corporation (EIN 52-1540518) recognized as exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.