2024 Planned Giving Day Conference
NCGPC is currently accepting presentation proposals for PG Day 2024. PG Day 2024 will be held June 6, 2024 at American University Washington College of Law. Please download the Call for Presentations form. Mark your calendar now.
2024 Planned Giving Days Conference
The National Capital Gift Planning Council will host the annual Planned Giving Day at American University Washington College of Law, on June 6, 2024.
Mark your calendars NOW and make plans to attend the #1 Planned Giving conference in the DMV region! The National Capital Gift Planning Council (NCGPC) is already hard at work, planning a terrific conference for fundraising professionals and advisors. Whether you are brand new to the profession or marking your 20th year, you won’t want to miss it.
This One Day Event Features:
- Get inspired with our Opening Keynote Speaker. Last year, Hali Lee, Co-Founder of the Donors of Color Network and Founder of Asian Women Giving Circle, on Democratizing Philanthropy was our keynote.
- Make connections and hear from our Lunch Keynote Presentation. Last year, Nathan Chappell & Brian Crimmins, thought leaders and co-authors of The Generosity Crisis, spoke.
- Learn at nine breakout sessions across three learning tracks (Donor Engagement, Behind the Scenes, and Getting Technical). Learn proven strategies, current trends, and best practices from some of the most well-respected members of the philanthropic planning community.
- Celebrate the 2024 Distinguished Service Award honoree, which honors excellence in our field.
- Network with your planned giving colleagues at the much-anticipated closing reception!
- Interact with sponsors and exhibitors who support NCGPC.