2023 Planned Giving Day Conference
Registration is now open.
2023 Planned Giving Days Conference
The National Capital Gift Planning Council will host the annual Planned Giving Day at the Eaton DC, on May, 23 2023.
Mark your calendars NOW and make plans to attend the #1 Planned Giving conference in the DMV region! The National Capital Gift Planning Council (NCGPC) is already hard at work, planning a terrific conference for fundraising professionals and advisors. Whether you are brand new to the profession or marking your 20th year, you won’t want to miss it.
This One Day Event Features:
- Opening Keynote speaker Hali Lee, Co-Founder of the Donors of Color Network and Founder of Asian Women Giving Circle, on Democratizing Philanthropy.
- Learn about making radical connections with Lunch Keynote Presentation by Nathan Chappell & Brian Crimmins, thought leaders and co-authors of The Generosity Crisis.
- Nine breakout sessions across three learning tracks in Fundamentals, Marketing, and Technology Tracks. Learn proven strategies, current trends, and best practices from some of the most well-respected members of the philanthropic planning community.
- Celebrate the 2023 Distinguished Service Award honoree during lunch.
- Networking opportunities with your colleagues, including a closing reception!
- Opportunities to interact with the sponsors and exhibitors who support NCGPC.