Mark your calendars today for the National Capital Gift Planning Council’s 2024 Planned Giving Day Conference on June 6, 2024, at American University Washington College of Law.
Whether you are brand new to the profession or a seasoned pro, you won’t want to miss it. Registration will be coming soon!
- Join us to hear conference keynote speakers.
- Participate in nine breakout sessions across three learning tracks (Donor Engagement, Behind the Scenes and Getting Technical) to learn from industry leaders, gift planners and sponsors.
- Donor Engagement – Planned giving is all about the relationship. This track focuses on building relationships with your donors and prospects through marketing, personalized engagement, and stewardship.
- Behind the Scenes – A strong planned giving program is built on the behind-the-scenes systems and operations highlighted in this track, like estate administration, recruitment and retention of planned giving staff, and other best practices.
- Getting Technical – Technicalities like taxes, laws, and gift structures can maximize a donor’s giving potential. Learn about or refresh yourself on the technical details in this track.
- Celebrate the 2024 Distinguished Service Award honoree to honor excellence in planned giving.
- Scholarships are also available.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors who support the work of NCGPC.
Volunteer at Planned Giving Day
A great way to get involved is to volunteer on the NCGPC committee which is hard at work setting the program for the 2024 event. Volunteer today to get involved.